Dark Heat Transfer paper can produce soft, supple and vibrant and wash-durable ink-jet printed transfers onto dark colored cotton, cotton/poly blends and 100% poly fabrics. This product contains an opaque layer that allows for photo quality images to be transferred, best used for transferring photographs or other designs onto dark garments.
- Soft "hand" feel, stretchable
- Print with any inkjet printers with dye based, pigment based or sublimation inks
- Work with 100% cotton, cotton/poly blends to 100% poly fabrics
- Substrates include: T-shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pads, puzzles, and leather goods
- Excellent washability and durability
- Can be cut with a cutter/plotter, die and kiss-cut
- Use with heat press; home iron can also be used although not recommended (because it may affect the durability)
- Cold peel
1. Print image on coated side of paper right reading (do not mirror the image).
2. Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer if desired
1. Bend a corner to remove the backing paper from the printed image.
2. Place the Heat Transfer Paper on the top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you).
3. Completely cover the image with one sheet of parchment paper.
4. Press: 30 seconds at 350°F/177°C using medium-heavy pressure (30 to 45 psi/2 to 3 bar).
5. Once cold, peel away ironing sheet in a smooth even motion.
Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not use bleach. Dry on low-heat setting. If you intend to iron the transferred area, ensure that the image is covered with parchment paper before ironing.