Below are a list of common Questions we get. Have a look and hopefully this can help in your printing goals.
- Q: Are your HTV vinyl's compatible with Cricut maker usage?
- A: Our vinyl is great for circuit cutting. We provide 36" Wide by 20 inch high each yard of our Heat Transfer Vinyl. Customers cut the 36" into 12" sheets by 20" and feed then into the Cricuit.
- Q: Can I get a sample Swatch of all the HTV vinyl colors
- A: Sure Can! Just mention in the notes of you next order and we can send you a swatch sheet for our Normal PU colors in HTV.
- Q: Is heat transfer vinyl and iron on the same?
- A: Heat Transfer Vinyl (iron on vinyl, t-shirt vinyl, or HTV) is all the same just different names. They are similar material with a heat-activated adhesive that is designed to work with fabric surfaces (Cotton & Polyester) (or any surface that can stand the heat).