Bely’s Premium Flock Flex Vinyl has a rich suede-like velvet touch flex. It is high quality rayon flock and it comes with high density hot-melt at the back of the flex which enables the flex to be attached on the garments firmly. Our Flock flex is used for logos, numbers and letters on the T-shirts or sportswear and due to its special features. It is quite easy for cutting and weeding and it could be used when you want an embroidery effect.
- Creates a lovely finish, feel and texture for leisure, fashion and sports wear.
- Cool Peel after heat pressing
- Smooth cutting and easy weeding
- Great alternative to embroidery
Features of BELY Flock Felt Vinyl
- 50-0.55mm high flock fibre
- Provides 3D look and feel of soft suede
- Ideal for fashion wear
- Cool peel
- Temperature: less than 25C(± 5C)
- Relative Humidity: 50% (±15C)
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Mode: Standard washing
- Wash inside out
- Can be tumble dried on a low setting
- Can be household ironed inside out
- Do not bleach
- Standard roll size: Width: 500 mm X As Many Yards Customer Needs
- Standard Roll Per Colour is 54 Yards
Suitable for Cotton, Polyester, Spandex, mixtures of Polyester/Cotton, Acrylic & similar textiles. Not suitable for Nylon or coated fabrics.